9 Organizing Hacks to Hide All Your Mess During CNY
Jan 23, 2015 01:02
Chances are, you're not going to have enough time to hide or get rid of all your mess in time for Chinese New Year. But if you're willing, here are some 9 hacks to help you get started. The key point here is to organize stuff so they don't end up cluttering an area and you not being able to find it. Check it out below:
1. Get an over the sink cutting board. It's faster to clean too!
2. An upright kitchen storage. Everything you need is here.
3. Magnetic bobby pin storage. You'll never lose them again.
4. Install tension rod under the sink to hold your cleaners.
5. Bamboo stick knife storage.
6. Pegboard organizer. Use it for jewelry or notes or anything you can think of.
If you're calorie counting, be prepared to multiply anything from the list with a minimum of 5x. If you're thinking of some self-restraint, you might want to check out how you can stop yourself from putting on the pounds during Chinese New Year here. Read more