Use These 16 Tips to Take Beautiful Videos With Your Phone
Sep 18, 2015 20:53
Who needs a real camera these days? Your phone is as good as anything you can have with you. All you need is a few pro tips to make really great videos. Not just great, but stunning ones too! From techniques, to filters, to accessories, there's a lot you'll find useful.
1. Use a tripod to keep your device steady.
2. Don’t have a tripod? Here’s a time lapse hack: use Gaffer’s Tape.
3. Slow-motion makes it more complex.
4. Upload slow-motion videos to Instagram using third-party apps like Slow Fast Slow (Free, iOS) or reAction (Free, Android).
5. Add filters to your videos with Chromic (Free, iOS).
6. Turn boring group shots into mesmerizing cinemagraphs with Flixel (free, iOS).
7. Add wide borders to your landscape-oriented videos, with Squaready (Free, iOS).
8. Hyperlapse (Free, iOS), stabilizes footage, and is a great way to capture children or pets.
9. Crop on the Fly (Free, iOS) crops videos on a frame-by-frame basis.
10. For more powerful video editing, use Adobe Clip (Free, iOS) or KineMaster (Free, Android).
11. Add a lens attachment.
12. Lens hack: binoculars and telescopes are great DIY lenses.
13. Shooting videos drains your phone’s battery — bring a backup.
14. Use your earbuds to trigger the shutter.
15. Use your phone’s AE/AF (auto-exposure and auto-focus) lock.
Deliverables are a familiar presence in the UX design process, though their nature is different. User needs, project types, application methods, and even the project’s budget all influence the deliverables' heart. But while their specifics vary from one task to another, most projects share specific desirable characteristics. Here, we will take a look at the most common deliverables in UX design for new products. Read more
Designers mainly focus on the visuals and what people will see when they visit the website. But there is more to website design than visuals; using audio will help improve your website and appeal to more people. Read more
The market today offers a large number of areas for building a career in the field of design. UI/UX, web design, industrial, graphic, font, interior ones – and this is not a full list. To choose the right area, you need not only to take into account personal preferences but also to understand what exactly will be in demand even after a few years. Read more