Use These 16 Tips to Take Beautiful Videos With Your Phone
Sep 18, 2015 20:53
Who needs a real camera these days? Your phone is as good as anything you can have with you. All you need is a few pro tips to make really great videos. Not just great, but stunning ones too! From techniques, to filters, to accessories, there's a lot you'll find useful.
1. Use a tripod to keep your device steady.
2. Don’t have a tripod? Here’s a time lapse hack: use Gaffer’s Tape.
3. Slow-motion makes it more complex.
4. Upload slow-motion videos to Instagram using third-party apps like Slow Fast Slow (Free, iOS) or reAction (Free, Android).
5. Add filters to your videos with Chromic (Free, iOS).
6. Turn boring group shots into mesmerizing cinemagraphs with Flixel (free, iOS).
7. Add wide borders to your landscape-oriented videos, with Squaready (Free, iOS).
8. Hyperlapse (Free, iOS), stabilizes footage, and is a great way to capture children or pets.
9. Crop on the Fly (Free, iOS) crops videos on a frame-by-frame basis.
10. For more powerful video editing, use Adobe Clip (Free, iOS) or KineMaster (Free, Android).
11. Add a lens attachment.
12. Lens hack: binoculars and telescopes are great DIY lenses.
13. Shooting videos drains your phone’s battery — bring a backup.
14. Use your earbuds to trigger the shutter.
15. Use your phone’s AE/AF (auto-exposure and auto-focus) lock.
With the ease of internet access, ransomware has become one of the major threats in businesses, including big companies. When the malware attacks, it encrypts your important data such that you can’t access it unless you pay the ransom. The hacker expects you to pay the amount of money they specify in exchange for the decrypting key. Ransomware can cripple a business, and the consequences are fatal. So, if you find yourself a victim of ransomware, here are the first steps you need to take. Read more
With the never-ending increase in this pandemic, people are struggling in all sorts of ways. Many have had their businesses shut down, and many are struggling to help their companies survive this wave of the Covid-19 virus. When everything shut down, people started making an appearance with their businesses online. It gave them a chance to sell their products online to people by putting them out there and promoting their products and packaging boxes. Read more
Free samples usually help the launch of a product in the market, with the aim that the consumer knows it and is interested in it, either at that very moment or moments after its test. Likewise, this tactic is used within industries that have a high level of competition, where standing out as a new firm can be a difficult task to carry out. Read more