Kissing Facts That Will Make You Want to Kiss Someone Right Now
Dec 04, 2013 02:32
Kissing is one of those amazing things you'll ever do in this lifetime. Well, if you find someone who kisses back wonderfully that is. Apparently, a really good kiss not only turns you on, it makes you all loved up, makes you want to kiss more, and it could even burn calories!
In relationships, kisses are important - if you and your partner don't have kiss-chemistry, you might just be risking your intimacy, thus risking your relationship. Here are some fascinating kissing facts by Michele Zipp you might want to remember the next time you pucker up:
1. Almost no other animals kiss. Chimps and bonobos kiss but not with the kind of passion humans do. Hear that? Passion! We have it. We need it. We love it. And we deserve it.
2. Guys who think they are good-looking kiss more. Self-confidence goes a long way here. In other news, maybe that's why we fall for those cocky jerks.
3. Guys who have had a lot of girlfriends like kissing more. Maybe because they have experience to know how much we love it, which leads us to...
4. Women value kissing more than men. Generally speaking, of course. It's important to us, guys, so pucker up.
5. How we kiss with a partner makes us assess our relationship. If you kiss well together, chances are the love will last.
6. Kissing is like a taste test and a smell test. This isn't at all about breath, although I think we all can agree that stinky breath is lame. Researchers have discovered that there is a scent we pick up on when we are kissing -- and it's believed to be related to a person's DNA. Women are most attracted to the scent of a man who has a genetic code most different from themselves.
7. Good chemistry when kissing someone could also mean you will have healthy offspring. Again, has to do with the DNA.
8. Some women give off a scent when they are ovulating that is picked up by men when they are kissing. It could be subconscious but it turns men on.
9. Couples who kiss more (and make love more) have deeper and more satisfactory relationships. But we already knew that, right? Still, sometimes some people need a reminder to pucker up.
In today's visually-driven world, a logo serves as a powerful representation of a brand's identity and values. A well-designed logo can instantly communicate a brand's message, evoke emotions, and foster recognition. Creating a universal logo, one that transcends cultural and linguistic barriers, is a challenging yet rewarding endeavor. This article delves into the fundamental principles that guide the creation of a universally effective logo. Read more
Imagine that your brain is a garden. A seed needs to be watered constantly to grow into a strong flower. Your brain also needs stimulation to help form the connections that will help you remember things for a long time. It is important to spread out the water rather than pouring it all at once. We asked https://domyhomework123.com/online-exam-help experts about techniques they use to be so capable of remembering details. Ans are happy to share them with you. Watch your garden grow! Read more