Married or not, nobody is spared from getting into a sex rut. There might be a time in your life when you feel your sex life is predictable. So why not try to spice things up a little and tweak your technique?
Not only will it make things better in bed for you and your partner, it'll improve your relationship too. What can you do to improve your sex life? Try these tips below:
1. Watch videos: Not necessarily porn, because it's usually professionals who are performing. Try purchasing sex-help DVDs or videos online that show specific techniques you can apply to your own sex life. They're helpful, and depending on which ones you choose, it can be uber hot.
2. Read up: There are plenty of books that can help you get better at giving and receiving. But if you're more of a visual learner, get books with photos so you can see how to perform what you're supposed to be doing. These books are also downloadable to your tablet readers, so start looking!
3. Get an app: There are plenty of sex apps that will give you a slew of new and exciting ideas for spicing up your sex life. Choose the ones you like and don't forget to password protect your phone if you have kids around you who tend to play with your phone.
4. Venture out of your comfort zone: Be adventurous and push your limit a little. Do things you might not have thought you'd do and let go of your inhibitions. What you once thought was "gross" or "weird" might be exactly what you need.
5. Ask your partner to show you: It's easy to get a little offended when your partner asks you to try something a certain way and you can't seem to appease them. This doesn't mean you're doing it wrong, it's just that they may have had something else in mind. So don't be afraid to ask them to help you out.
It is high time we realize the importance of waste management and sustainability. Today in the market there are many waste management solutions available. We must use and adapt the services and techniques to help our planet live better. Today professional helps like Global Resource Recovery is coming forward with industrial waste management techniques which one can opt and use their services for better waste management. Read more
It’s a sad truth but the average person spends more time at work than they do with their nearest and dearest so being satisfied in your job is fundamentally important if you’re to live a happy life. Read more
It’s cool to celebrate our uniqueness, but let’s face it, having an uncommon physical trait can be a challenge when interacting with the world outside, like going shopping. Say, for example, if you have a larger-than-average head size, chances are, the products available in the market don’t fit you right. And it can be frustrating to always be the one adjusting to the “norm” and squeezing your face into “normal-sized” sunglasses just so you can wear one that somehow serves its purpose, albeit uncomfortably. Read more