16 Annoying Things People Say When You Get Married
Aug 14, 2013 17:18
For some, they meet and marry their partners almost immediately - as if they just know their other half is 'the one'. But for others, it takes years, or sometimes even decades to finally find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. Engagements and fresh marriages come with plenty of excitement. Your family and friends will undoubtedly be more excited than you at times, and it can get overwhelming.
What follows is a series of questions people say or ask married or to-be-married people. And it gets annoying. You've already managed to achieve the first two steps: finding 'the one', and then actually marrying them. Here are 16 of some of the most commonly annoying and crazy things people say to the almost-there and the married:
1. "So... when are you having kids????" (or a variation - "when are you gonna start trying?")
2. "You're not hyphenating and/or taking his horrible last name, right?"
3. "Are you still allowed to go out without him?"
4. "Hey, you know statistics show you have less than a 50 percent chance of this working out, right?"
5. "He'll make a great first husband!"
6. "How's the old ball and chain?"
7. "Congrats! Your sex life is over!"
8. "I always thought you'd end up with (insert name of an ex or person other than the new husband)."
9. "Is that true what they say about marriage killing your sex life?"
10. "Aww.. You probably already miss the single life, huh?"
11. "Your husband lets you wear THAT?"
12. "Why bother exercising/eating right? Now that the wedding's over, you can get fat!"
13. "Here's the card of a divorce lawyer I know in case it doesn't work out."
14. "Welcome to the club! Now we can be miserable together."
15. "Why are you doing your hair/makeup? You've already got him!"
Do you want to put on a professional-grade fireworks show to entertain your friends and family? In most states, you can absolutely buy aerial fireworks that will rival professional pyrotechnics in beauty. The rest is just a matter of setting them off. Read more
https://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Emily-Colthing-Spandex-Halloween-Burgundy/dp/B07ZBC623G/ref=sr_1_12?crid=K35ULV6VFBP4&keywords=Buy+Party+Wear+at+Best+Price&qid=1656307981&sprefix=buy+party+wear+at+best+price%2Caps%2C725&sr=8-12 Read more
Texas is a big state. With so much land, there's plenty of opportunity for outdoor adventure. Whether you're looking to explore the forests, explore the desert, hike the trails, or raft the rivers, Texas has something for everyone. Here are the ten best adventure activities to check out during your next weekend visit to the Lone Star State. Read more