When it comes to sex, men and women have different ideas about different sex positions. Like missionary for example. Some positions are great for both parties, but some appeal more to men than women, or vice versa.
1. Missionary He Said: "It's just so basic," says Charlie, 26, "I feel like there's no spark there; no excitement. Like, 'sure, let's do the most boring move ever tonight.' I don’t think any guy is really, really into it anymore."
She Said: "Who doesn't love missionary? You can grab his butt, caress his body, and do that fun thing where you squeeze your kegel muscles while he's inside you to make it more pleasurable for him. I'm a fan!" — Jen, 37
2. Doggy Style
He Said: "This is my personal favorite. It's the kind of sex married people remember fondly. This is the kind of sex we give each other a high five after. Great job, kid." — Steven, 26
She Said: "This one gets five stars. The human body was absolutely built to facilitate this position. It's an especially good one for quickies in public. It also lends itself to hair pulling and ass slapping, which never hurts (unless you want it to)." — Ashley, 25
3. Girl On Top He Said: "Girl on top is great because it gives me a chance to relax. But it's tough, because if she's a pro it's hard to hold your own." — Timmy, 25
She Said: "As a control freak, girl on top is the best. I'm in total control of how fast or slow we go, and the angle allows for deeper penetration. I can always make sure that I get to finish too!" — Helena, 27
4. Reverse Cowgirl He Said: "I really want this position to work better than it has in the past. I don't feel physically comfortable with a girl in this position. It's hard to get a good grip... I'll accidentally slip out. Ever stub your toe? Sucks right? Try stubbing your dick on a girls vagina. It is not enjoyable. This requires teamwork. Still, I'll give a conditional approval if we gameplan this accordingly." — Steven, 26
She Said: "I CANNOT stand the reverse cowgirl. I don't want to stare at your spread legs and rough man feet while I'm getting off. That big vacant space in the bed makes me feel like I'm home alone using my vibrator, and that's just damn depressing. Also, I'm not your porn star, and I know that's all you're thinking while you watch my ass bounce up and down like it has no sense. No reverse cowgirl for me. This is not the wild west." — Ash, 25
5. The Spoon He Said: "The spoon is the wakeup in the morning 'I'm tired and horny position.' It's a nice, slow, and relaxing way to start your day." — Colin, 26
She Said: "This position is very conducive to multitasking, because you can nap at the same time." — Vicky, 35
6. Anal Sex He Said: "Been there. Tried that. Didn't love it. There was something weird about putting my member in my girlfriend's butt. I'll admit that I was really obsessed with having anal before I had it, but now I'm over it. I'd rather have sex that pleasures her, too." — Kyle, 34
She Said: "Nope. Never done it, and never will. I have a vagina for a reason and that’s where the goodies go," — Jennie, 26.
In today's visually-driven world, a logo serves as a powerful representation of a brand's identity and values. A well-designed logo can instantly communicate a brand's message, evoke emotions, and foster recognition. Creating a universal logo, one that transcends cultural and linguistic barriers, is a challenging yet rewarding endeavor. This article delves into the fundamental principles that guide the creation of a universally effective logo. Read more
Imagine that your brain is a garden. A seed needs to be watered constantly to grow into a strong flower. Your brain also needs stimulation to help form the connections that will help you remember things for a long time. It is important to spread out the water rather than pouring it all at once. We asked https://domyhomework123.com/online-exam-help experts about techniques they use to be so capable of remembering details. Ans are happy to share them with you. Watch your garden grow! Read more