9 Organizing Hacks to Hide All Your Mess During CNY
Jan 23, 2015 01:02
Chances are, you're not going to have enough time to hide or get rid of all your mess in time for Chinese New Year. But if you're willing, here are some 9 hacks to help you get started. The key point here is to organize stuff so they don't end up cluttering an area and you not being able to find it. Check it out below:
1. Get an over the sink cutting board. It's faster to clean too!
2. An upright kitchen storage. Everything you need is here.
3. Magnetic bobby pin storage. You'll never lose them again.
4. Install tension rod under the sink to hold your cleaners.
5. Bamboo stick knife storage.
6. Pegboard organizer. Use it for jewelry or notes or anything you can think of.
https://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Emily-Colthing-Spandex-Halloween-Burgundy/dp/B07ZBC623G/ref=sr_1_12?crid=K35ULV6VFBP4&keywords=Buy+Party+Wear+at+Best+Price&qid=1656307981&sprefix=buy+party+wear+at+best+price%2Caps%2C725&sr=8-12 Read more
Texas is a big state. With so much land, there's plenty of opportunity for outdoor adventure. Whether you're looking to explore the forests, explore the desert, hike the trails, or raft the rivers, Texas has something for everyone. Here are the ten best adventure activities to check out during your next weekend visit to the Lone Star State. Read more
Home selling experts are different than real estate agents. Unlike the real estate agents, they buy your home for cash. The process is hassle-free and doesn't involve many moving parts, like extensive home inspections or repairs. This ensures you sell your home at top dollar in a fraction of the time you'd take to sell your property the conventional way. Read more