Married or not, nobody is spared from getting into a sex rut. There might be a time in your life when you feel your sex life is predictable. So why not try to spice things up a little and tweak your technique?
Not only will it make things better in bed for you and your partner, it'll improve your relationship too. What can you do to improve your sex life? Try these tips below:
1. Watch videos: Not necessarily porn, because it's usually professionals who are performing. Try purchasing sex-help DVDs or videos online that show specific techniques you can apply to your own sex life. They're helpful, and depending on which ones you choose, it can be uber hot.
2. Read up: There are plenty of books that can help you get better at giving and receiving. But if you're more of a visual learner, get books with photos so you can see how to perform what you're supposed to be doing. These books are also downloadable to your tablet readers, so start looking!
3. Get an app: There are plenty of sex apps that will give you a slew of new and exciting ideas for spicing up your sex life. Choose the ones you like and don't forget to password protect your phone if you have kids around you who tend to play with your phone.
4. Venture out of your comfort zone: Be adventurous and push your limit a little. Do things you might not have thought you'd do and let go of your inhibitions. What you once thought was "gross" or "weird" might be exactly what you need.
5. Ask your partner to show you: It's easy to get a little offended when your partner asks you to try something a certain way and you can't seem to appease them. This doesn't mean you're doing it wrong, it's just that they may have had something else in mind. So don't be afraid to ask them to help you out.
Dealing with the loss of a loved one can be an overwhelming experience for anybody. Grief can be overbearing and a real challenge. A piece of advice for anyone going through this difficult time is to choose to celebrate the times and memories you shared compared. Read more
It’s impossible to overstate how important proper sleep is to every area of your life. From your performance at work to maintaining personal relationships, your quality of slumber can have a tremendous impact on your entire existence. Furthermore, troubled sleep has been associated with a host of mental health issues, including mania, paranoia and psychosis. As such, if your sleep habits leave much to be desired, you’d do well to get on top of this. Anyone looking for a better night’s slumber is urged to consider the following tips. Read more