11 Strange and Entertaining Habits of Novak Djokovic
Aug 28, 2013 20:16
Novak Djokovic is one of the world's best tennis players of our time. But what sets him apart is his quirky personality traits that make him one of the rarest and most interesting athletes. Here are some strange and entertaining habits he has, which you might not have known of:
1. He talks to himself while he plays. He once yelled out loud in Serbian "Now you all will s**k my d***!"
2. He bounces the ball at least a dozen times on each serve. In 2008, his frustrated opponent even turned his back to Novak as he bounced the ball.
3. He has the tendency of feigning injury if he gets down in big matches, and has been accused of pretending to be hurt by multiple opponents.
4. He impersonates fellow players as part of his comedy routine. He's done Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova impressions among others:
5. He only drinks warm water, because cold water inhibits blood flow.
6. He eats bananas during changeovers.
7. He also ate grass at Wimbledon. He says it tastes like sweat.
8. He stopped consuming gluten, dairy, and certain types of tomatoes, and instantly became the best player in the world.
9. He is obsessed with dancing, in any way.
10. He loves trolling the crowd, including the time he ripped Andy Roddick after beating him in New York City.
11. He is obsessed with his pet poodle Pierre. When Pierre wasn't allowed in Wimbledon, someone told the Telegraph, "Whenever he can he takes the dog with him, he is genuinely upset. For him this is a very serious issue."
The history of Michael Myers' stark-white mask from Halloween is extremely fascinating. Michael is one of the most recognisable villains in movie history thanks to his unique mask. The man lost all feeling of humanity by hiding behind the expressionless exterior, which is why he is frequently referred to as "The Shape." Read more
The SEC Football Championship Tickets Game has every one of the makings of a school football post-season game with No. 1 LSU set to play No. 4 Georgia at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta on Saturday, December 7 at 4 p.m. ET. For just the second time starting around 2014, the game won't highlight Alabama, and Georgia is showing up starting around 2011 when it likewise played LSU and lost 42-10. The game is a sellout on the essential market, meaning those needing a ticket should shop in the optional market. Read more
Chairs are an important part of any restaurant, so it's important to make sure they're made well. But how do you make a restaurant chair? Well, there are quite a few steps involved in the process. In this blog post, we'll outline those steps for you and explain why each one is necessary. We'll also give you some tips on how to choose the best chairs for your restaurant. So read on to learn more! Read more