Wish to get that perfect beard look but are not able to manage them? Well, you are not the only one because the same problem is with so many other people also today. To copy the beard fashion, growing them is not a big task. The big task is to set and manage them properly. There was a time when people used razors for the shaving ritual
This was the time when getting a clean shaved look was the only trend. But when today having a bearded look gives you a style, use of trimmer has become a new option.
What To Look In A Review?
When you are about to choose a trimmer for you, it is very important to go through the beard trimmers reviews
. There are so many different points that can help you in getting the right choice for you.
● Quality: While buying a trimmer, it is important that you check through the quality of it. The reviews can be helpful in knowing whether it is comfortable enough for use or it is just a block that you can discard after just a few uses.
● Versatility: You may wish to style your beard quite often. Hence, it is important that the trimmer must have a good number of features in it.
● Clipping Length: This setting is again very important to check through if you wish to have the right bearded look.
● Battery: What is the use of such a trimmer that stops only after a few minutes? So, it is important to check the battery life.
● Dry or Wet: This is again important because you need to know that the trimmer can be used dry or on wet skin. This depends on your comfort.
● Budget: Lastly, the reviews will let you know a hint about the price.
Based on these beard trimmers reviews points, there are three best trimmers that can be checked upon so that you can get the right pick for you.
Wahl Lithium Ion Stainless Steel Groomer
This product has been known as the best beard trimmers for a comfortable use with great features. The product comes with a dry feature and has a clipping length of 0.5mm – 25mm. It can survive on the battery for about 240 minutes and comes with a warranty of 5 years.
The product comes along with a number of advantages such as 4 hours long battery life, great build quality, self-sharpening, quick charge in 1 minutes and full charge in 1 hour, international adaptor and many more. The only disadvantage that the product has is that it is not waterproof.
You can get this amazing product at a price of $69.99.
Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7200 Series
After Wahl, this product is the second best trimmer options that you can have. Though you need to use it on dry skin but you can wash the head later on. It has a clipping detail of 0.5mm – 10mm, battery life of 80 minutes, and it comes with a 2 years warranty.
Though it has so many such advantages such as ease cleaning, guarantee and many more but the build quality can be improved upon. Also, the vacuum feature is not strong enough to provide a total cleanup. This product is available at a cost of $59.99.
Philips Norelco Beard & Head Trimmer Series 5100
This is another trimmer from Philips that has defeated other products. Some of the features and advantages that you can see in this product is that it has both wet and dry feature and has a clipping detail of 0.4mm – 13mm. It offers a battery life of 70 minutes and comes with a warranty of 2 years.
The only disadvantage of this product is that it does not have built-in vacuum. It is priced at $49.99.
Other Beard Trimmers Available
Above-mentioned are the best trimmers that you can have. Apart from them there are some other options also that you can have such as:
● Andis Cordless T-Outliner Trimmer,
● Philips Norelco Multigroom MG3750,
● Panasonic ER-GB40-S Milano,
● Philips Norelco OneBlade Pro,
● Remington PG6171 – The Crafter,
● Andis GTX T-Outliner Trimmer,
● Braun MGK3045 Trimmer Multi-Grooming Kit,
● Brio Beardscape Beard and Head Trimmer,
● Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 3500,
Finding the right product for your beard can be hectic if you are not aware of the techniques and tricks. Going through the beard trimmers reviews and the best products can help you in getting the right one for you.