Ted Mosby is Exactly the Kind of Guy You Don't Want to Date [VIDEO]
Sep 20, 2013 20:11
Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother may be the sappiest guy when it comes to looking for love in a TV series, but he might also be a slut.
Vulture draws our attention to this Daily Beast video (below) recapping all the women Ted Mosby has dated on How I Met Your Mother.
And there are a lot of things we can learn from Ted. Let's make a list:
1. Don't be so desperate. Because being desperate makes you do things you don't mean and might regret. Women can also smell desperados a mile away.
2. Don't be a douche - Ted is so douchey, he thinks he's the perfect man. Nobody is.
3. Don't commit to someone if you're not going to commit - Ted breaks up with his long distance girlfriend even after professing his long love for her.
4. Don't always be wanting to fall in love - Ted's never-ending journey is just somewhat annoying.
5. Don't be self-righteous like Ted - This is a no brainer. No one loves a "Ted". Except maybe, Ted's wife who's finally appearing in the ninth season.
The fact is, Ted is exactly the kind of person you never want to date. He's insecure. He's clingy. He's annoying. He's self righteous. He pines for exes. He's desperate. He's all the things you don't want in a man.
It would, however, be interesting to see how Ted's wife gets written into the show. And since we've already come this far, we guess we'll just have to weather it out. With a yellow umbrella.
There is no denying the fact that our physical and mental wellbeing are inextricably linked. When we feel stressed, we become sick – when we are tired, we feel moody and despondent. The list of examples goes on. As such, if you want to see one improve, you need to work on the other, too. Read more
One of the best things about modern-day advertising campaigns is that it invariably includes the rampant usage of social media sites, web pages, and blog posts. With the sole intention of converting possible prospects to actual sales, PPC campaigns have optimized most of today’s businesses to achieve their sales goals. That is why there are also numerous benefits that can be gleaned out from incorporating these advertising methods. Read more
Business litigation can be a complicated process, and as a business owner, you want to be sure that you have someone on your side. When your business or financial institution is owed a sum of money by a debtor, there are limits to what you can do on your own. Read more