Silver is divine, it is luxurious and utterly mesmerizing. The luster and shine of sterling silver is eye-catching because it is made out of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of copper. Copper is used in sterling silver mainly because it makes the ornaments sturdier without affecting the original sheen of silver that makes it so attractive.
If you have always wondered if investing in sterling silver is indeed the right choice, then let us find out why buying sterling silver will be totally worth it!
• It is sturdy and durable - Sterling silver jewelry is a true piece of art that will remain intact forever if you take care of your jewelry properly. To buy proper sterling silver jewelry that can go on to become a part of your family heirloom you must choose a proper jewelry store that sells authentic sterling silver ornaments.
• Silver jewelry is timeless and always trendy
- Sterling silver ornaments
form a major part of the fast-fashion jewelry available in the market. Silver goes with gemstones, with any kind of outfit, any occasion, and so on. Investing in sterling silver ornaments is sure to fetch you compliments owing to your refined taste in fashion.
• You can take care of it easily - Tarnish is something which is commonly seen in sterling silver ornaments but the good thing is it can be prevented easily. You just have to wear it regularly and your jewelry won't tarnish. The sebum that oozes out of the skin plus you use soap and body wash that you use while bathing helps to keep the metal clean. The maintenance cost of silver is very low; just clean it with varnish and a soft cloth.
• A versatile piece of art - As stated earlier silver can be paired with any dress irrespective of the occasion and you get a lot of options too. Designers nowadays, use sterling silver to create valuable pieces that can be worn daily as well as on special occasions. People are falling in love with sterling silver because it is classy yet so simple and chic. You don’t have to put in extra effort to carry it; it will, in any case, look classic with any ensemble that you put on. Exquisitely handcrafted silver rings, trinkets, earrings, nose pins, bracelets, anklets, etc. are a thing now.
• It is hypoallergenic and great if you have sensitive skin
- Sterling silver jewelry is not harsh on the skin, silver is a precious metal, and copper doesn’t affect the skin generally which is why it doesn’t give rise to an allergic reaction
which can cause skin irritation. Many people are allergic to cheap metals such as nickel and brass; for them sterling silver is perfect.
And last but certainly not least, sterling silver is an economical substitute for white gold jewelry. Hugely popular among many, sterling silver emanates a minimalist and classy charm that makes it the perfect option for daily usage.
Do you need any more reasons to go for sterling silver now!