CBD isn’t just a trend that’s going to lose steam. It is becoming a way of life for many people who suffer from chronic conditions, including anxiety, sleep issues, pain and inflammation. But with CBD being so prevalent, finding the right brand that can be trusted to uphold the standards consumers deserve can be a bit challenging and confusing.
Enter Veré, a pure CBD brand on a mission to bring CBD users the latest cannabinoid and CBD research to empower and help them make informed decisions about their wellbeing. And, this CBD brand is making it easy and risk-free to try their products with a money-back guarantee.
What to Consider When Buying CBD Oil Online?
We encourage you to do your research to make a knowledgeable decision when it comes to buying CBD. To begin, it’s important to know that not all CBD Oil is created equal. What companies put in their CBD product—and what they leave out—makes all the difference. To ensure the efficacy and safety of any pure natural CBD oil
, please consider the following before you buy:
1. Potency of CBD Oil. Are you looking for a full spectrum CBD extract, broad spectrum CBD oil or pure CBD oil? Each spectrum varies in cannabinoids. While there are over 100+ known cannabinoids in hemp, CBD and THC are two of the most studied. However, unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive. We encourage you to review the CBD Oil’s COA (certificate of analysis) as well as the label to better understand the potency, spectrum and purity of the CBD Oil.
2. Ingredients in the CBD Oil. In addition to confirming the cannabinoid profile of the CBD Oil, it is important to also review what other ingredients are included in the product. And it’s just as important to review what is NOT included via the COA to confirm absence of pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, additives, fillers, molds and mildew.
3. 3rd-Party Lab Tests to Verify Potency, Purity, & Safety of the CBD Oil. This echoes some of the previous sentiments but always verify the 3rd-party lab test with the COA to confirm exactly what you are buying and putting in your body.
4. Made in the US for Safety & Regulations. Does the CBD brand follow US Farm Bill regulations and is the CBD product manufactured by cGMP Registered, ISO Certified and FDA audited facilities?
5. Customer Reviews & Experiences with the CBD Brand. Read the experiences of other customers who have used the CBD brand and check out reputable sites like leafly.com—the world’s largest cannabis and hemp platform—for validation.
6. Product Guarantees. Does the CBD brand offer a guarantee? If they stand by their product and its efficacy they will provide a guarantee along the lines of a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the results.
7. Customer Service. Is there a customer support team you can contact and quickly get in touch with to address any questions or even concerns you may have prior to buying?
DIfferent Types of CBD Oil
1. Full spectrum CBD oil. This CBD Oil is a whole plant extract and includes many beneficial cannabinoids—like CBD—as well as other hemp compounds like flavonoids and terpenes. Research is showing that digesting multiple cannabinoids may be more beneficial to your health as each cannabinoid amplifies the potency and therapeutic properties of one another (known as the entourage effect).
2. Broad spectrum CBD oil. This is a great alternative to those who are still wary about the 0.3% THC that is a full spectrum CBD oil. A broad spectrum CBD oil does not contain any THC but still includes other beneficial cannabinoids, including CBD.
3. Pure CBD oil. This is a great option for those strictly interested in CBD, as opposed to other cannabinoids found in a Full or even a Broad spectrum CBD oil.
CBD Oil is being celebrated for its many potential benefits related to anxiety, stress, pain, joint pain, arthritis, inflammation, PMS, sleep and more. As with any supplement, always do your homework and consult with a physician before starting a routine.