What it REALLY Feels Like to Exercise With Big Boobs
Apr 10, 2014 19:46
People to think that women blessed with large chests love having these assets all the time. And why wouldn't they? It's fabulous, it's sexy, and it can pull off shapely clothes better than a flat chest can.
Well for one, big boobs are heavy. Heavy-breasted women know how it can take a toll on their backs. But the other annoying thing about big boobs is exercising! Here's what it really feels like for women with well-endowed boobage when it comes to exercise:
1. The minute you think of working out, you immediately feel short of breath just thinking about strapping down those tatas.
2. You let out a sigh after pondering the question "Is it a two-sports-bras-at-once kind of day?”
3. And then after going with two sports bras (because it's safer, right? And it won't bounce too much), you feel like a sausage because your boobs are squashed so tight that it's suffocating.
4. You hope you're looking like this...
5. But you really just want to rip the whole thing off and break free from your uniboob.
6. And then they bounce.
7. ...And you feel like you look like:
8. But in the end, you'll just have to remind yourself of one important thing: you got that workout done!
If you're considering becoming a full-time yogi and avid teacher of this spiritual practice, then you may be wondering the best way that you can take the course. Since yoga training is a rigorous - but enlightening and empowering - experience, you may find that this is a very time-consuming and demanding part of your life. Read more
If you’re following a lot of fitness blogs and social media, you’ve probably found yourself inundated with supplement promotions. How important are these products, though? While many influencers would lead you to believe that workout supplements are critical to success, the fact is that most don’t do anything that you can’t achieve with a balanced diet. Read more
Allergies are a very common medical condition that occurs in people of all ages, even babies. Once they are born, infants may show signs of being allergic to certain foods or other substances which may cause them some health problems. Read more