11 Strange and Entertaining Habits of Novak Djokovic
Aug 28, 2013 20:16
Novak Djokovic is one of the world's best tennis players of our time. But what sets him apart is his quirky personality traits that make him one of the rarest and most interesting athletes. Here are some strange and entertaining habits he has, which you might not have known of:
1. He talks to himself while he plays. He once yelled out loud in Serbian "Now you all will s**k my d***!"
2. He bounces the ball at least a dozen times on each serve. In 2008, his frustrated opponent even turned his back to Novak as he bounced the ball.
3. He has the tendency of feigning injury if he gets down in big matches, and has been accused of pretending to be hurt by multiple opponents.
4. He impersonates fellow players as part of his comedy routine. He's done Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova impressions among others:
5. He only drinks warm water, because cold water inhibits blood flow.
6. He eats bananas during changeovers.
7. He also ate grass at Wimbledon. He says it tastes like sweat.
8. He stopped consuming gluten, dairy, and certain types of tomatoes, and instantly became the best player in the world.
9. He is obsessed with dancing, in any way.
10. He loves trolling the crowd, including the time he ripped Andy Roddick after beating him in New York City.
11. He is obsessed with his pet poodle Pierre. When Pierre wasn't allowed in Wimbledon, someone told the Telegraph, "Whenever he can he takes the dog with him, he is genuinely upset. For him this is a very serious issue."
In the changing world of business dynamics today, team building holds significance. It plays a role in ensuring the success of an organization by fostering communication, promoting collaboration and camaraderie, and boosting overall productivity. When employees work cohesively as a team, they have the potential to achieve results, ultimately leading to business outcomes. This article will delve into the importance of team building for business success and its profound impact on organizations. Read more
Due to advancements in the tech landscape, such as the development of AI and virtual meeting software, we live in an interconnected world. In the digital age, we have the luxury of working with people from across the globe. This has allowed women to break through traditional barriers and build successful careers. Read more