Sheryl Sandberg isn't just promoting empowerment in women, she's also promoting happy marriages. And everyone knows what a happy marriage means: More sex.

She caused a run on detergent by pitching laundry as foreplay for married couples. On stage at Salesforce.com's Dreamforce conference, she made a comment, intended to encourage a more equal split of housework among men and women to boost the number of women in corporate leadership.

Take a look at what she said:
The data shows that when men are more active partners in their marriages, their wives are happier.
Happier couples have more sex. So I’ve been telling men all over the country and the world: ‘If you want to have sex with your wife, don’t buy flowers – do laundry.’

A friend of mine told me that she asked her husband to do a load of laundry.

He turned around and asked her, ‘Is this Sheryl Sandberg laundry? Is this foreplay? Because if this is foreplay, I’m in. But if this is just laundry, there’s a game on.’
She's not wrong either. According to studies, couples that have an equal fair share of housework do get more action in the bed too.

But here's the kicker - Do you have to make it known you are using the "Sheryl Sandberg Laundry" method or will you naturally get rewarded with coitus?

Sandberg's "Lean In" addresses the challenges women faced in the workforce and encourages them to work towards leadership positions. It has sold more than 1 million copies to date.