Remember back when Lindsay Lohan was at the prime of her career, and when Chris Pine got cast to star opposite her in the rom-com 'Just My Luck.' Here's a refresher below:

Nearly 8 years after, Chris is the one making movies while Lohan just sells tabloids. The actor recently decided to cut Lohan some slack by mentioning an interview that described how working with Lohan at the apex of her popularity as "like being around the Beatles."
"It was a real cyclone of insanity, like being around The Beatles," the Star Trek hunk, 33, remarked about working with Lohan, 27, on the New Orleans set of their 2006 film, Just My Luck. "It was fascinating to watch, and in hindsight it's really a distinct moment in someone's life when you see what's really wonderful about what we get to do and what's really dangerous about it."

Lohan, who was 18 at the time Just My Luck was filmed, was hot off the success from her 2004 movie, Mean Girls. The actress, who earned $7.5 million for Just My Luck, was already a household name following 2003's Freaky Friday and 1998's The Parent Trap, her breakout role. After numerous stints in rehab and battles with alcoholism, Lohan made a return to the screen in multiple lesser-known films, while Pine has starred in big movies like Star Trek and This Means War.
[Us Weekly]