Could a woman create an online dating profile "so loathsome that no man would message it"? The answer might just surprise you.

This was what Cracked's investigative reporter Alli Reed attempted to find out after posting what she firmly believed was the "worst online dating profile ever" on dating site OKCupid.

The profile for "AaronCarterFan" included a real photo of her model friend Rae to entice gentlemen callers. Apparently, her attractiveness was enough to overshadow her repugnant personality which includes this not-so-charming self-summary below:
"if u cant handle me at my worst u dont deserve me at my best"; the thing she was really good at was "convincing people im pregnat lol"; and under "favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food," AaronCarterFan wrote "soooooo glad their making another Grown Ups."
Reed did her best to create a fake profile of a woman who she deemed as "so awful, so toxic, so irredeemably unlikeable that no one would message her, or if they did, at least they would realize they never, ever wanted to meet her."

As it turns out, personality isn't everything. She got 150 messages within 24 hours, and over 500 messages by the time the experiment concluded. If there's anything we can learn from this experiment, it would be the following:
  • As long as you post a "hot picture", shallow men will ignore the content of the profile just to try and get with you.
  • Dating sites are a great way to arrange for hookups, especially if you're hot.
  • People who use dating sites have no idea what satire is: The profile was so over the top that it just had to be a joke.
  • There will always be people out there who have no interest in intellectual pursuits, liberal thinking, tolerance, being decent. They just want a hot girlfriend.