11 Strange and Entertaining Habits of Novak Djokovic
Aug 28, 2013 20:16
Novak Djokovic is one of the world's best tennis players of our time. But what sets him apart is his quirky personality traits that make him one of the rarest and most interesting athletes. Here are some strange and entertaining habits he has, which you might not have known of:
1. He talks to himself while he plays. He once yelled out loud in Serbian "Now you all will s**k my d***!"
2. He bounces the ball at least a dozen times on each serve. In 2008, his frustrated opponent even turned his back to Novak as he bounced the ball.
3. He has the tendency of feigning injury if he gets down in big matches, and has been accused of pretending to be hurt by multiple opponents.
4. He impersonates fellow players as part of his comedy routine. He's done Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova impressions among others:
5. He only drinks warm water, because cold water inhibits blood flow.
6. He eats bananas during changeovers.
7. He also ate grass at Wimbledon. He says it tastes like sweat.
8. He stopped consuming gluten, dairy, and certain types of tomatoes, and instantly became the best player in the world.
9. He is obsessed with dancing, in any way.
10. He loves trolling the crowd, including the time he ripped Andy Roddick after beating him in New York City.
11. He is obsessed with his pet poodle Pierre. When Pierre wasn't allowed in Wimbledon, someone told the Telegraph, "Whenever he can he takes the dog with him, he is genuinely upset. For him this is a very serious issue."
Brain aneurysms are usually asymptomatic before they rupture. That's why they're difficult to detect in the early stages. When brain aneurysms do rupture, it can result in seizures, confusion, headaches, or nausea. While you can't prevent brain aneurysms, there are some ways to incorporate healthier lifestyle changes to lower your risk. Read more
Bingo is a great way to keep yourself entertained while riding your bike, waiting at the doctor's office or just taking some time out during work. But sometimes it can be tough finding that perfect spot- you might think all bingos happen in open bingo halls which isn't true at all! They do take place also inside casinos; however these games usually have their own room with separate tables where participants play cards/ dice instead of betting on numbers like slot machines do (which makes sense considering how much quieter those noises tend come out). Read more
Modern Alchemy diamonds are a new type of lab-grown diamond that are said to be even better than natural diamonds. They are created using a process that replicates the conditions in which natural diamonds are formed, and as a result, they are said to be chemically, physically and optically identical to natural diamonds. Read more