The Olympics are infamous for their sexual escapades, but Tinder seems to have taken all that to whole new levels of debauchery.

This was revealed by Jamie Anderson, the 23-year-old snowboarder representing the US. She says:
"Tinder in the Olympic Village is next level. It's all athletes! In the mountain village it's all athletes. It's hilarious. There are some cuties on there."
Let's be real, what else are the world's best athletes supposed to do during their downtime? But Anderson eventually quit the app because it was getting in the way of her performance:
Anderson eventually had to remind herself, however, to focus on the real prize and put her love life on hold. "There was a point where I had to be like OK, this is way too distracting," she said of using Tinder. "I deleted my account to focus on the Olympics."

Turning off Tinder ended up working in Anderson's favor — at least in her career. She won the gold medal in Women's Slopestyle Event at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi on Sunday, Feb. 9.
[US Weekly]