Harry Hudson is a 20-year-old recording artist in the midst of an up-and-coming music career. His debut album debuted in March 2013, which was followed by a music video for his single, "World Is Gone."

June 21 was the day when his life changed drastically. Hudson was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, a type of cancer originating from white blood cells.

While undergoing six months of chemotherapy, Hudson managed to keep a level head by documenting his fight online. His words and photos are not only inspiring examples of perseverance and positive thinking, but a way for him to cope.

He describes to Mashable that he social media was his way of seeking support when he was feeling alone in his illness:
"I realized that there were thousands of young adults living with cancer who are just like me," he said. "So I turned to social media to reach out to those who I couldn't physically be there to help. If I could inspire one person to live their life to the fullest, then I accomplished what I set out to do."
Check out a couple more examples below, and the rest over on Hudson's official Twitter and Instagram accounts.

"June 21st the day everything changed..... I guess that's just the motion haha"

"9th Chemo Session. Blessed to be given the strength to keep fighting ..."

"Crazy to think that I had cancer in this picture... I was fighting through pain but kept a smile on my face and I will keep smiling till the day I die.... Just be blessed that you're not fighting to survive.."

"No hair don't care...I'm just happy to be alive... #makingthebestoftheworstsituation"

"Thought I was on the right track to being finished in 4 weeks but that all changed. My immune system is way to low to do anymore chemos at the time. It is once again another bump in the road...but I will keep fighting till I'm fully back to normal. Thank you for all your love and prayers. I'm very frustrated right now but ima keep on smiling !"

"Back to the spot where I was diagnosed 6 months ago..... Like I said I just hit a slight bump in the road but you won't see me not smiling!"