Behold Victoria's Secret newest Fantasy Bra, the newest overpriced brassiere that will be donned by 24-year-old model Candice Swanepoel during the lingerie brand's fashion show in November 2013.

Dubbed the "Royal Fantasy Bra," it was created by Switzerland-based luxury jeweler Mouawad and features more than 4,200 rubies, diamonds and yellow sapphires set in 18-karat gold.

Swanepoel is the latest Angel to follow in the footsteps of supermodels Alessandra Ambrósio, Gisele Bündchen and Heidi Klum, all of whom have donned a version of the diamond-encrusted lingerie on the runway.
“They had to mold my body to be able to make [the bra], and I was really excited,” Swanepoel told People. “I tried to imagine after they’d done the mold, how would they make it, how it would look. My imagination didn’t do it justice. My favorite part is this beautiful 52-carat pear-shaped ruby. Every part of it is exquisite.”

“I’ve never worn anything this pricey, and we have to put gloves on when we put it on,” Swanepoel said “It’s kind of a big ordeal. The bra comes with two bodyguards and we have to handle it with a lot of care!”
Worth an estimated $10 million, it's no wonder why bodyguards got involved (one for each cup?).

[People]