You know what they say, "The family that goes under the knife together, stays together." If you don't believe us, keep reading.

Meet 25-year-olds Charm and Brittani, the adopted daughters of OC plastic surgeon Michael Niccole. They're also living billboards of their dad's work. (Charm was just 10 when her dad decided to turn her outie into an innie).

Their mom Penny was initially reluctant to allow their daughters to undergo surgery, but eventually gave in to their demands. She admits that she worried that her daughters "could become addicted to plastic surgery." As for Dr. Niccole, he insists he is not the reason his daughters love plastic surgery as "They have grown up in an environment of beauty."

Both ladies admit to augmenting their breast size and reshaping their nose. They also regularly visit their dad's Orange Country practice to get botox touch ups and face peels.
"Some people say, "Isn't it weird that your dad has seen your breasts?" and I say no," Brittani is quoted as saying. "First of all I'm his daughter and he's seen me naked when I was a baby, so really who cares?"

"Almost all of our friends have had procedures done by my dad, whether that's boob jobs, liposuction, Botox or skin peels," claims Charm.
Ah, the benefits of having a parent working in the plastic surgery industry. We wouldn't be surprised if they've already scheduled their next nip & tuck to take place before Christmas.

[Barcroft]