There are headlines from sites that tell you how a video had 'brought them to tears' or that they 'almost cried'. Such click-bait leads us to believe the people writing these headlines MUST be incredibly emotional, or manipulative. Here are some examples:

The love between this elderly couple is so intense, you'll break down in tears. This headline could have done without the 'brought me to tears' hook and I'd still click on it.

Two Chihuahuas are too few to cry for. Want the writer to really cry? How about making it THREE rescued Chihuahuas. (sob)

I put out food for stray dogs and cats in my neighborhood. Someone needs to take a video of me doing that so the Internet will cry buckets at it. This article will not 'bring you to tears'.

This ad sends a message that bullying is for assholes only, but I really doubt it warrants tears-in-seconds. It will tug your heartstrings, and you will be overcome with sorrow for his reasons, but just because it's sad, doesn't mean you'll cry.

This is how the Internet takes and turn every animal story into click-bait. It happens with dogs, kittens, goats, even giraffes, or any animal that's not ugly. It will not make you shed any kind of tears.

Seeing a grown man cry at his own wedding is definitely not something that's contagious. They are crying because they are happy. You are crying because you are...alone?

What could possibly be in the water that will bring you tears? A guy waiting to pepper spray you in the eye, perhaps? The video might actually be a waste of at least 4 minutes of your life.

Did this writer call her grandma after writing this? Probably a big fat no. This has been repeated too. Just replace grandma with grandpa, dad, mom, bro, sis, you name it. Don't call your parents often? You don't need a video to remind you to do it.

I clicked on this video not because it could bring me to TEARS but because this woman's message could be a good one. As for tears? I saved them for a cat recovery video.

A homeless dogs that had no access to proper grooming, and later finding a forever-home that didn't like the shaggy look will apparently make you nearly-cry, according to the headline.

This video could have been any stray dog, and the headline would have had "cry" and "tears" in it too. Did this dog perform a miracle? How will it bring you to tears? File this under unsolved mysteries.

Biscuit, the dog, has her own room, clothes, chest of drawers, and step-ladder to go out the window. The writer wanted you to cry because your room is smaller and your life isn't as great as compared to Biscuit. RIP Biscuit.