Get ready to feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It all started when Ryan Robson was sent to the emergency room after catching a virus from a bad lunch at the office. The 30-year-old suffers from Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome, a condition that weakens his immune system.

Luckily for Robson, the frequent visits from his loving wife Elizabeth helped pull him through the ordeal. When he finally returned home after his stint in the hospital, he was greeted by a series of illustrations welcoming him home.

He decided to share his story on Reddit, and it quickly went viral. He later admitted to HuffPost that coming home to his wife's illustrations was an emotional moment:
"I said I 'just about teared up' in the Reddit post, and that's a lie. I had to walk away before I started bawling once I got to the end," he told HuffPost. "It was a big deal, to me, just to come home that Friday and have the kids give me a big hug, the animals jumping on my legs and to have my wife show me what she had been working on while I was away. She's the best thing ever, and I'm glad that people had a chance to see that too."
If you want to see how this story ends, check out the rest of the illustrations here