The season of giving is upon us once more, and to spread the love, Kim Kardashian has decided to set up a “very special” charitable endeavor on ebay to help out those affected by typhoon Haiyan.

Kim will be donating pieces from her extensive wardrobe (that Kanye insists doesn't look good on her anymore) and the profits would be donated to the International Medical Corps, a nonprofit organization that aids communities living in remote areas. Here's what she wrote on her blog:
Hi guys, this is a very special auction because a portion of the proceeds of my eBay auction are going to International Medical Corps, which is a nonprofit organization that provides critical health services on remote islands where families are struggling to access medical care and basic resources like food, clean drinking water and vital medications. The proceeds will go directly to the communities they’re serving in the Philippines and will help typhoon survivors get access to medical care and ultimately save lives. My prayers and thoughts are with those affected by the typhoon. Check out my eBay auction here and support those who need our help in the Philippines. Xo
Sounds like a nice and kind-hearted thing to do, right? Here's where it gets a bit infuriating. Because right at the bottom of every auction is a disclaimer that states only 10% of every dollar Kim earns from this auction is actually going to charity:

Just, wow. Guess it's better than nothing. But did you know that Kim earned $10 million in 2013? So think about that before you decide to spend all your hard-earned money buying her used clothes. Or maybe, you should just skip the whole auction and donate straight to the charity itself.