One of the reasons we love Jennifer Lawrence is because she doesn't sugar coat things. The Hunger Games star calls it like she sees it, and isn't afraid of speaking her mind. Here are some gems of wisdom that women should keep:

1. Embrace Yourself As-Is
"You look how you look," she said in a Yahoo! fireside chat earlier this month. "Be comfortable. What are you going to do? Be hungry every single day to make other people happy? That's just dumb."

2. Always Search for the Silver Lining
Regarding her spill on her way to accept her Oscar: "Anybody that makes fun of me, I'm like, 'Yeah, and then I got touched by Hugh Jackman,'" she told Extra's Maria Menounos.

3. Be Kind—Not Catty—to Other Women
"Why can't we just be nice?" she said on Good Morning America. "It's like, we grow up, and then we get right back into high school."

4. Know Your Strengths
"I'm the fastest pee-er ever," she told Rolling Stone  in 2012. "I'm famous for it." Pretty sure she has other strengths, but okay.. thanks for letting everyone know your pee speed anyway.

5. Strive For Strength and Health
"I'm never going to starve myself for a part," she said in Elle's December 2012 cover story. "I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner.' That's something I was really conscious of during training, when you're trying to get your body to look exactly right. I was trying to get my body to look fit and strong—not thin and underfed."

6. Go for the Bold Haircut
"It was really impulsive," she also said yesterday on GMA. "I was just like, I'm cutting it! And then it was just all gone."