This is just too messed up. In case you weren't in the loop, the director's estranged 28-year-old daughter Dylan Farrow recently made headlines after posting an open letter to her adoptive father for being a possible pedo. She writes:
What’s your favorite Woody Allen movie? Before you answer, you should know: when I was seven years old, Woody Allen took me by the hand and led me into a dim, closet-like attic on the second floor of our house. He told me to lay on my stomach and play with my brother’s electric train set. Then he sexually assaulted me. He talked to me while he did it, whispering that I was a good girl, that this was our secret, promising that we’d go to Paris and I’d be a star in his movies. I remember staring at that toy train, focusing on it as it traveled in its circle around the attic. To this day, I find it difficult to look at toy trains.
While Dylan says she’s in a better place now, she doesn’t know how Hollywood can continue to support a child touching monster like Woody Allen:
What if it had been your child, Cate Blanchett? Louis CK? Alec Baldwin? What if it had been you, Emma Stone? Or you, Scarlett Johansson? You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you forgotten me?

Woody Allen is a living testament to the way our society fails the survivors of sexual assault and abuse.

So imagine your seven-year-old daughter being led into an attic by Woody Allen. Imagine she spends a lifetime stricken with nausea at the mention of his name. Imagine a world that celebrates her tormenter.

Are you imagining that? Now, what’s your favorite Woody Allen movie?
So far, Blanchett and Baldwin have each released their own statements regarding the matter, but the rest of Hollywood seems to be content with staying "uncomfortably silent." The director has since responded to the accusation by releasing this statement to The Hollywood Reporter:
Mr. Allen has read the article and found it untrue and disgraceful. He will be responding very soon.

At the time, a thorough investigation was conducted by court appointed independent experts. The experts concluded there was no credible evidence of molestation;  that Dylan Farrow had an inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality; and that Dylan Farrow had likely been coached by her mother Mia Farrow. No charges were ever filed.
And here's an interesting fact that you might have glossed over: Woody and Mia split up because the director was having an affair with their other stepdaughter, Soon-Yi Previn. Allen was 56 and Previn around 19, and they eventually married before adopting two girls.