Remember that scathing op-ed written by Woody Allen's estranged step daughter Dylan Farrow, which involved accusing him of molesting her when she was just a kid?

The director has since responded to those sexual allegations, and is sticking to his claim that Dylan's memories in the letter had been guided by her mother, actress Mia Farrow. He also claims that Mia convinced Dylan it happened as a way to get back at him for his scandalous affair with their other stepdaughter, Soon-Yi Previn.

But Dylan is not backing down, and has already responded to Allen's letter with this statement:
Once again, Woody Allen is attacking me and my family in an effort to discredit and silence me - but nothing he says or writes can change the truth. For 20 years, I have never wavered in describing what he did to me. I will carry the memories of surviving these experiences for the rest of my life.
The whole scandal just keeps getting uglier. We cannot even begin to imagine what other skeletons are hanging around in this famous family's closet.