Photo booths have been popular for many years now, and have been hired for a whole host of functions, from Weddings to Retirement parties and Christenings.  Photo booths are a great way to capture some funny and memorable moments at the particular milestone in the host(s) life.

Why photo booths has hire in Surrey and the south east been so popular with companies like My Fun Photo Booth and continue to be?  There are several reasons.  Firstly, they are fun.  When you are looking to keep your guests entertained a photo booth or magic mirror is a sure way to do just that.  In our experience there is always a wide selection of props which means that you and your guests won’t run out of costume ideas.  

Great memories
Pictures say a thousand words and as the bridal couple you’ll have a guestbook at the end of your evening for you to look through.  The guestbook is a place where all your guests will leave you a whole host of comments and a copy of their photos.  There surely can’t be a better reminder of the best day of your life than a book for you to look through in years to come.

Everyone has a copy
As well as a copy of each photo going in the guestbook, all of your guests will be able to take a copy home as well.  Another way of reminding everyone of a great fun evening.

Entertainment for everyone
For me weddings are about families and friends and trying to get everyone you love in place; children are a big part of this.  When planning a wedding its hard to think of entertainment that will suit all age ranges.  A photo booth or magic mirror solves this problem.  Everybody will love taking a turn to have their pictures taken, from children to the nans and grandads.  

A photo booth is also a great entertainment feature for the whole evening.  From start to finish the photo booth will be used and is great value for money.  If you would like a way of capturing moments that you would not otherwise be aware of, then you simply have to hire a photo booth or magic mirror for your wedding reception. For more information about photo booth hire in Surrey and the south east contact My Fun Photo Booth