Mary Helen Bowers is a 34-year old ballet instructor who is still dancing. There's nothing shocking about that, except for the fact that she is 29 weeks pregnant.

The creator of Ballet Beautiful is most known for training Natalie Portman for her role in Black Swan, as well as the Victoria's Secret Angels.

She must love ballet so much because she hasn't let her pregnancy stop her from dancing. She goes as far as to claim it's the core strength she uses through ballet that helped her avoid some common pregnancy ailments.

“I’ve avoided back pain and swelling by keeping my core strong and body moving. I feel terrific and plan to work and workout until the end,” she wrote.

And before any holier-than-thou momvocates begin accusing her for endangering her baby, she puts forth that she has the approval stamp of her doctor, who is “completely on board with her exercise plan.”

‘[My doctor] is incredibly supportive of me not only continuing with my workout, but also with maintaining my regular routine: running my business, creating a new pre-natal series for BB, the works! Pregnancy can be a really exciting and creative time!’ she said.

If Bowers' feat has inspired you to ballet through your pregnancy, please talk to your doctor before you try it out.

We must admit she does look in perfect pregnant form: