Once again, the Internet proves itself the great equalizer. This eight-minute clip was posted by Jamie X, a 28-year-old woman who decided to out her childhood molester on YouTube.

The abuser was her former teacher, who allegedly began assaulting Jamie when she was just 12-years-old. While she has since come to terms with her abuse, she says can no longer obtain justice because the statute of limitations has expired. By then, her abuser had risen to the rank of Vice-Principle at Alhambra High School.

When Jamie found out, she decided to call the school to speak with the former teacher directly. The perpetrator eventually admits to the abuse, saying that she "regrets it every day" and still doesn't know why it happened.

The clip immediately went viral, and authorities are reportedly investigating whether there are any other victims and that another female may come forward.

During a press conference in California, Jamie explained why she decided to choose YouTube as her venue to speak out against her attacker as well as her motivation.
"The reason I wanted to do this was to expose who she really was and to protect other kids because she shouldn't be around anyone's kids," she said in a press conference on Monday. "It took a lot for me to come forward but I kept thinking about my own kids and how I wouldn't want anything to happen to them. And it made me sad when I found out that she was teaching at this school, she shouldn't be here."
[The Press-Enterprise]