Ted Mosby is Exactly the Kind of Guy You Don't Want to Date [VIDEO]
Sep 20, 2013 20:11
Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother may be the sappiest guy when it comes to looking for love in a TV series, but he might also be a slut.
Vulture draws our attention to this Daily Beast video (below) recapping all the women Ted Mosby has dated on How I Met Your Mother.
And there are a lot of things we can learn from Ted. Let's make a list:
1. Don't be so desperate. Because being desperate makes you do things you don't mean and might regret. Women can also smell desperados a mile away.
2. Don't be a douche - Ted is so douchey, he thinks he's the perfect man. Nobody is.
3. Don't commit to someone if you're not going to commit - Ted breaks up with his long distance girlfriend even after professing his long love for her.
4. Don't always be wanting to fall in love - Ted's never-ending journey is just somewhat annoying.
5. Don't be self-righteous like Ted - This is a no brainer. No one loves a "Ted". Except maybe, Ted's wife who's finally appearing in the ninth season.
The fact is, Ted is exactly the kind of person you never want to date. He's insecure. He's clingy. He's annoying. He's self righteous. He pines for exes. He's desperate. He's all the things you don't want in a man.
It would, however, be interesting to see how Ted's wife gets written into the show. And since we've already come this far, we guess we'll just have to weather it out. With a yellow umbrella.
You want to protect every member of your family from pest threats - including your dog. But sometimes knowing exactly how to keep your dog safe isn’t easy. It seems like pest problems can spring up almost overnight. How do you take care of pests like fleas when they show up? And, maybe more important, how do you prevent fleas from showing up in the first place? Read more
No matter what angle the move is viewed from, it is always a big and in a certain sense destructive change that requires a lot of time and effort to make everything go smoothly. Clear and detailed planning can help this process run even more smoothly. Read more
Nowadays reading books is not so popular as it was 20 years ago. But parents understand how important it is to read books for kids in childhood as it educates the kid from his/her first steps. How to make your child love reading? Start with the book, let your kid choose the book, turn pages together and touch the pages. Illustrations are very important too. Lauren Grabois Fischer has the perfect collection of books for kids that teach children to be proud of who they are. The Be Books is a children's book publishing company that believes in empowering and educating our youth to live a positive and peaceful life. Read more