Looks like Martha Stewart is really working on her social media game. She recently spent an hour of her life answering questions on Reddit’s Ask Me Anything (AMA) section.

The domestic maven had decided to hook up with Reddit to help promote her upcoming TV shows which is set to return to PBS in April. Below are a couple of enlightening questions that she answered about herself:
She probably had a prison nickname
“I think I did, but I can’t remember,” Stewart said, adding: “I don’t think about the past.” While its up in the air about whether she has a prison nickname, she definitely did not get any tattoos while she was serving time: “I would not ever, ever deface my body with tattoos.” And if you were wondering, prison food did not meet her standards: “There was nothing remarkable about the food at all.”

On whether she has prison tats
“I would not EVER, EVER deface my body with tattoos.”

She does not have a dildo

When author Jolie Kerr sincerely asked Stewart some sex-themed cleaning tips, Stewart said: “What’s a dildo?” Kerr continued the discussion, advising Stewart to ask broadcaster Barbara Walters for advice. “Barbara and I have better things to talk about,” Stewart said. The discussion ended with a final comment from Stewart: “Congratulations on the success of your book. When I get my first dildo I’ll look up some information.”

She thinks cleanliness is the art of sexiness

A user asked for sex tips, and Stewart responded with a practical answer: “Always take a bath before and after.” Another user suggested having sex while taking a bath, a tip Stewart endorsed: “That’s good too, and don’t forget to brush your teeth.”

Her favorite parody was done by Saturday Night Live

“There have been many. None of which are very accurate or flattering. But Ana Gasteyer on SNL did a good job.” She has a positive opinion of the episode of South Park in which she appeared, though: “I thought it was really cute!”
For the full discussion, click here.