Kim Kardashian posted a couple of photos on Instagram of her hanging out in her mom's bathroom comparing who's butt has more surface area with Black Chyna. The only problem? The background seems very warped. Did she use a photo manipulation app on her body?

Sure, a lot of people use apps like that. I myself have used Camera 360 to make my skin flawless. But sometimes, people just forget about what's in the background.

Check out the door on the left in both pictures. It appears distorted! Check out the yellow and red lines showing how warped they are in the image.

You can see how the door pushes in around Kim's boobs and pushes out again around her waist.

Instagram "Photoshop master" Peeje T. concurred in the professional opinion he gave to RadarOnline, adding:
I must say this is all purely speculative, [since] I actually heard Kanye [West] might have brought curved doors to Ikea over six years ago.
You can also see how warped the geometric pattern is on the floor. Look closely. You'll see it.

Probably referencing a workout, the caption for the picture read, "Getting right for the new year."

Not captioned in the picture after that is, "with an app!". Zing!