How's this for awesome? Bill Gates proved that he can be a very generous Secret Santa, and he was one for a Reddit user. NY1227 posted last night and revealed that the RedditGifts' elf-matching service had paired her with the Microsoft founder.

She didn't connect the dots immediately, but would you have if you saw a package addressed to you like this?

Probably not. But it wasn't until she discovered a photo in the package a cuddling cow that she realized who it was from.

Gates donated a cow, via Heifer International, to a family in the developing world, in her name.

Part of the post reads: "My santa had not messaged me, but I knew I was super thorough and have a pretty good posting history so I wasn't too worried that my santa would stiff me. Finally, I received a shipped notification to my email on Monday- I was SO SO SO excited but even more excited when I realized A) my gift was being OVERNIGHTED and B) it was 7 pounds- OMG!"

"Thank you so much Bill for a fantastic and thoughtful gift. I'd really love to send a thank you card to you, but if not, I hope this post and message suffices. Thank you so much!!!!!! I will think of you every time I read my book, which will find a nice home on my coffee table once I'm done reading it. 10/10, I would receive a gift from Bill Gates again. "

And finally, she added a postscript: "Sorry for the apple ipad on my wishlist, that was really awkward."