Talk about different. You would have never thought wearable tech and weddings could go hand-in-hand, but here's a bride walking down the aisle sporting Google's latest high tech specs. The minute long video was posted to YouTube, showing the outdoor wedding of Jessica Kuan, who married Steven Soong on Aug. 23.

“My husband and I have a love for technology. We wanted to use Google Glass to capture the most intimate moment of our lives," Kuan said in an emailed statement. “All my friends told me they were so emotional that they actually forgot walking down the aisle. This was an experience I never want to forget.”

Kuan said the video was part of "Ok Glass, I do", a collaborative project between wearable tech research firm Vandrico and Jess Sloss, a communications consultant with the company. The project is aimed to show the increasing prevalence of wearable technology has on our culture.

Kuan may be the first bride to publicly walk down the aisle with Google Glass in a video, but according to a report in November, author and social-media commentator Marsha Collier was the first.