Zappos has proven that it can take on some of the world's biggest music stars, with the biggest egos around. Kanye West took aim at Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh in a podcast interview with author Bret Easton Ellis.

They got to the subject of fashion and West relayed a story about an encounter with Hsieh:

"I got into this giant argument with the head of Zappos that he's trying to tell me what I need to focus on. Meanwhile, he sells all this sh*t product to everybody, his whole thing is based off of selling sh*t product," West said in the interview.

Zappos' response? They tweeted a link to a page on their site that included a picture of the types of "sh*t product" that Zappos offers.

The copy reads:
Interested in buying sh-t product? You've come to the right place! Here at Zappos.com, we happily sell sh-t products to everybody! This is the throne, everyone has been watching. Whether you're #1 or #2, your clique will show no mercy, even in Paris.
They went on to link Kanye West and explained it was the perfect gift for the man who has everything. Including one who helps others defy physics in music videos.