Is Melissa Joan Hart trying to be famous again? Here's some strange. She is writing an "explosive" tell-all book from drugs to lesbian sex and she tells Life & Style that she was the original Lindsay Lohan:
"I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half," Melissa admits to the magazine.  One of her crazier adventures involved taking Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999, making out with a girl in the limo ride home -- and then heading to a Maxim photo shoot while still high! "That was my third or fourth time on Ecstasy," she reveals.

Thankfully, her dabbling never led to addiction. In fact, when Paris Hilton offered her cocaine, she turned her down (a rep for Paris denies the claim). "I was kind of running with a bad crowd," she explains. In the end, "I just didn't enjoy taking drugs. I don't like the loss of control."
The original Lindsay Lohan wouldn't turn down cocaine. At least, not that we know of. Melissa's book sounds like a boring one. And are you surprise Paris offers her stuff to people? She does that all the time and to everyone! Nothing special here. Moving on..

YES. This Melissa Joan Hart.