Here are a list of some of the hotels that you and I will probably never be able to afford. They're so expensive, you're left wondering just who in the world would be staying there.
The list includes hotel from Luanda, the capital of Angola. Moscow and Tokyo N'Djamena (Chad, Africa) Singapore. Hong Kong, Geneva, Zurich, Bern and Sydney.
10. Sydney, Australia. Hotel Park Hyatt. The Sydney suite costs $15,000 per night.
9. Bern, Switzerland. The Hotel Schweizerhof. The Presidential Suite costs about $4,200 per night.
8. Zurich, Switzerland. The Dolder Grand. The Maestro Suite costs around $18,800 per night.
7. Geneva, Switzerland. President Wilson Hotel. The Royal Penthouse Suite costs $65,000 per night. Allegedly.
6. Hong Kong, China. The Intercontinental Hong Kong. The Presidential Suite costs $13,000 per night.
5. Singapore, Singapore. Marina Bay Sands Hotel. The Chairman Suite costs $17,000 per night.
4. N'Djamena, Chad. The Presidential Suite in Hotel Kempinski costs about $6,000 per night.
3. Tokyo, Japan. Presidential Suite, Ritz-Carlton Hotel. How much? $25,000 per night.
2. Moscow, Russia. The Ritz-Carlton Moscow. Rooms and suites run up to $16,400 per night.
1. Luanda, Angola. The Epic Sana Luanda Hotel. The Presidential Suite costs about $3,000 per night.