11 Strange and Entertaining Habits of Novak Djokovic
Aug 28, 2013 20:16
Novak Djokovic is one of the world's best tennis players of our time. But what sets him apart is his quirky personality traits that make him one of the rarest and most interesting athletes. Here are some strange and entertaining habits he has, which you might not have known of:
1. He talks to himself while he plays. He once yelled out loud in Serbian "Now you all will s**k my d***!"
2. He bounces the ball at least a dozen times on each serve. In 2008, his frustrated opponent even turned his back to Novak as he bounced the ball.
3. He has the tendency of feigning injury if he gets down in big matches, and has been accused of pretending to be hurt by multiple opponents.
4. He impersonates fellow players as part of his comedy routine. He's done Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova impressions among others:
5. He only drinks warm water, because cold water inhibits blood flow.
6. He eats bananas during changeovers.
7. He also ate grass at Wimbledon. He says it tastes like sweat.
8. He stopped consuming gluten, dairy, and certain types of tomatoes, and instantly became the best player in the world.
9. He is obsessed with dancing, in any way.
10. He loves trolling the crowd, including the time he ripped Andy Roddick after beating him in New York City.
11. He is obsessed with his pet poodle Pierre. When Pierre wasn't allowed in Wimbledon, someone told the Telegraph, "Whenever he can he takes the dog with him, he is genuinely upset. For him this is a very serious issue."
Eastern Europe, with its vibrant culture, diverse landscapes, and a plethora of exciting activities, has emerged as a fantastic destination for stag dos. From historical cities that tell stories of centuries past to bustling nightlife hubs that ensure unforgettable evenings, this region offers a unique and unforgettable experience. In this essay, we will explore several Eastern European destinations that are perfect for a memorable stag do, with a special focus on Krakow, Poland's crown jewel. Read more
Planning a vacation typically involves finding the best place to stay, eat, and visit. However, apart from places to eat and visit, travelers are inclined towards staying at local stays and homes rather than plus hotels in Miami. Nowadays, more and more travelers are opting for local vacation homes to experience the authenticity of the place. Renting a vacation home offers an experience providing convenience, comfort, and an opportunity to immerse oneself in the local culture. Read more
Incense has been used since ancient times for religious and spiritual practices as well as for its aromatic properties. Burning incense can create a serene and peaceful environment in the home, aid meditation, and even help with sleep. However, choosing an incense burner can be overwhelming for beginners, with so many varieties to choose from. Read more