11 Strange and Entertaining Habits of Novak Djokovic
Aug 28, 2013 20:16
Novak Djokovic is one of the world's best tennis players of our time. But what sets him apart is his quirky personality traits that make him one of the rarest and most interesting athletes. Here are some strange and entertaining habits he has, which you might not have known of:
1. He talks to himself while he plays. He once yelled out loud in Serbian "Now you all will s**k my d***!"
2. He bounces the ball at least a dozen times on each serve. In 2008, his frustrated opponent even turned his back to Novak as he bounced the ball.
3. He has the tendency of feigning injury if he gets down in big matches, and has been accused of pretending to be hurt by multiple opponents.
4. He impersonates fellow players as part of his comedy routine. He's done Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova impressions among others:
5. He only drinks warm water, because cold water inhibits blood flow.
6. He eats bananas during changeovers.
7. He also ate grass at Wimbledon. He says it tastes like sweat.
8. He stopped consuming gluten, dairy, and certain types of tomatoes, and instantly became the best player in the world.
9. He is obsessed with dancing, in any way.
10. He loves trolling the crowd, including the time he ripped Andy Roddick after beating him in New York City.
11. He is obsessed with his pet poodle Pierre. When Pierre wasn't allowed in Wimbledon, someone told the Telegraph, "Whenever he can he takes the dog with him, he is genuinely upset. For him this is a very serious issue."
In the dynamic world of child development, fostering discipline and active learning is crucial. Engaging children in activities that promote these skills can have a lasting impact on their growth and development. This article explores the top 10 activities that are especially effective in cultivating discipline and active learning in kids. Read more
If you've been charged with DUI, you might be facing hefty penalties, including the potential suspension or revocation of your license. Most people with a DUI charge would like to beat that charge, giving them a chance to move on and learn from their mistakes. Read more
With its distinctive and exciting gameplay, Spribe's 2019 release of The Aviator Game has captured the attention of many gamblers. This random number generator-powered casino-style game, which has an airplane with growing odds, is becoming increasingly prevalent in the world's crash gaming market. Read more