Live communication and a realistic game environment are the main advantages of live casino games
. This trend takes inspiration from the classic casino. But operators are creating more and more unique products. The popularity of live casinos is growing every day.
Game assortment in a live casino with real croupiers
Virtual casinos support a wide variety of live games. The entire range is available from any gadget, including smartphones. What do online casinos offer with live dealers?
• Roulette. The studios offer a variety of game options: European, American, fast, with double zero, or without it at all. The croupier accepts bets, launches the ball in accordance with the rules, and then announces the result.
• Poker. To win the game you have to collect the strongest combination or make the last bet, which nobody from the table will call. The game has many live varieties. Popular: Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Caribbean Poker.
Blackjack. The popular game has many options in livecasinos
. But the main rule is to score 21 points or to score more points than the dealer has. The game lobby has blackjack in different languages and with interesting nuances in the rules.
• Wheel of Fortune. The live broadcast comes from the live casino studio with a huge wheel that is turned by a live dealer. It consists of dozens of colored sectors. The player must guess which prize will drop when the wheel stops.
• Baccarat or Punto Banco. The player's goal is to score as many points as possible using 2-3 cards. Squeeze baccarat is popular in live casinos.
Live casino developers are constantly improving their products. Top studios offer TV shows with different rules, tables with a wide range of bets, and bonuses.
Who runs a live casino?
Live dealer game developers have their own studios, filming equipment, and staff. There are strict requirements for the croupiers. They must be friendly, tidy, speak several languages, and know the rules of the games.
Online casino dealers undergo preliminary training. The croupiers work in such a way that the players receive high-quality service. Dealers work in shifts, thanks to which the studios are available around the clock.
A continuous gaming session lasts from 30 to 60 minutes. This allows the dealer to stay fresh and attentive. Therefore, the croupiers change each other, rest for a while and after the rest, they start a new session.
• Open and close bets.
• Explain the rules of the game.
• Answer the questions of the players.
• Help participants in case of difficulty.
• Announce winning numbers.
• Congratulate the winners.
Developers of live dealer games select candidates carefully for the croupier position. A studio employee must be attentive, polite, punctual, sociable, calm, and patient. For girls and boys, make-up and jewelry must follow the regulations. The company issues basic uniform items.