11 Strange and Entertaining Habits of Novak Djokovic
Aug 28, 2013 20:16
Novak Djokovic is one of the world's best tennis players of our time. But what sets him apart is his quirky personality traits that make him one of the rarest and most interesting athletes. Here are some strange and entertaining habits he has, which you might not have known of:
1. He talks to himself while he plays. He once yelled out loud in Serbian "Now you all will s**k my d***!"
2. He bounces the ball at least a dozen times on each serve. In 2008, his frustrated opponent even turned his back to Novak as he bounced the ball.
3. He has the tendency of feigning injury if he gets down in big matches, and has been accused of pretending to be hurt by multiple opponents.
4. He impersonates fellow players as part of his comedy routine. He's done Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova impressions among others:
5. He only drinks warm water, because cold water inhibits blood flow.
6. He eats bananas during changeovers.
7. He also ate grass at Wimbledon. He says it tastes like sweat.
8. He stopped consuming gluten, dairy, and certain types of tomatoes, and instantly became the best player in the world.
9. He is obsessed with dancing, in any way.
10. He loves trolling the crowd, including the time he ripped Andy Roddick after beating him in New York City.
11. He is obsessed with his pet poodle Pierre. When Pierre wasn't allowed in Wimbledon, someone told the Telegraph, "Whenever he can he takes the dog with him, he is genuinely upset. For him this is a very serious issue."
Are you tired of paying too much for your household bills? Or are the constant increases to the cost of living starting to get you down? Many people are looking for ways to save money on their monthly expenses, in today's economic climate now more than ever before. Here are 10 different ways that you can reduce your spending and lower your bills. Read more
Brain aneurysms are usually asymptomatic before they rupture. That's why they're difficult to detect in the early stages. When brain aneurysms do rupture, it can result in seizures, confusion, headaches, or nausea. While you can't prevent brain aneurysms, there are some ways to incorporate healthier lifestyle changes to lower your risk. Read more
Though CBD is still fairly new, products infused with the cannabis compound have become some of the most talked-about products in the health and wellness space. The profitability and visibility of the industry have driven competition and innovation in a noticeable way, which has given consumers more options than ever before when they're shopping for CBD. While, overall, that's great for consumers, it does make it more challenging to choose, especially if you're a newer user. If you're thinking about buying CBD products in the near future, keep reading to find out why you should consider checking out Naternal. Read more