Is having two really better than one? That's just one of the many questions that "DoubleDickDude" (probably not his legal name) had to answer in a recent AMA post on reddit. This rare condition is known as Diphallia, where a male infant is born with two penises.
"I was born with it for a reason," he responded to a question about why neither he nor his parents ever seriously considered having one of his penises removed. "My mom admitted recently she had no idea what that reason was, but it's there so it stays there. Glad she did, after everything because I really am one in millions. Besides the ego boost, it really makes a person feel special knowing there is likely no one else like you alive right now."
According to DoubleDickDude, both his dicks are functioning. This means he can use them to pee, for sex and to ejaculate. Strangely, he says he favors the right dick because it's more sensitive.
Q: seems like a stupid question but when you have sex, can you do all the position, because i guess you must use only one of your penis and the other one must be kind of in the way if its also hard.

A: my bf and gf can take both in them, so it's pretty standard. but in the past with partners who had smaller or tighter holes, i had to start off using one but by the time i was done i had used both. ;)
And that's just one of the many educational, fascinating and bizarrely uplifting answers you'll find on the post. Be sure to check it out in full here.