This is a question I am often asked who is using their cell phone to talk about their time. Yes, a cell phone gives you a reasonable hint of the time, but there are many reasons why the watch on a device is better than the cell phone that shows you the time and more.

There is nothing more annoying than having to take your phone out of your pocket or holster to check the time. In many cases, you have to turn the phone to display the time correctly, which is a nuisance in itself. Many cell phones require you to touch or swipe the screen to reveal the screen and another barrier. If you can tie the watch and watch your wrist, why should you get into all of these difficulties? Hit me. Another advantage that most watches have over mobile phones is water resistance, which is a source of time (Omega diving watches can be waterproof up to 2000 m). Take your phone with you to swim and see how well it describes the weather. Most watches are waterproof enough to ensure that the watch is not wasted while swimming.

The watch is not just a means of reading the time. A watch tells others that you are interested in presentation (longlines), that you like style (radio), that you want to talk about business (blova). There are so many positive messages that wearing a watch can draw the attention of friends, family, acquaintances, and even a stranger and interest you in such a watch. If this watch is a trendy calling device (not just a plastic-2-plastic number that you bought in a discount store), this can help you in many situations when you buy and wear high-quality watches. Many business people have a special watch that they wear at a networking event. A high-quality watch (i.e., Tag Heaver) says, "Look, I'm successful, and if you do business with me, you can be successful." A high-quality watch can also convey the message that the Porter is successful (i.e., Bomme and Mercier) and that his job does a good job that is useful in job interviews. High-quality and elegant watches like Gucci also say "I value quality" or "I have a good sense of style."

As a fashion statement, a watch can serve this purpose well. Nowadays, many watches are more than just a way to set the time and be stylish. They are works of art. These watches were designed by some of the best minds and fashion watches in the world (Gucci, Longines, DKNY, and Christian Dior) and are designed to keep the wearer up to date on the latest trends. These designer watches will surely envy anyone who can admire them and help you gain the upper hand in social interaction, even if you have an elegant watch that adorns your wrist. When asked about it, they also start conversations in new social circles.

Many watches today give more than just the time; they can be used to measure all kinds of parameters. Mechanisms are in place. Some watches can measure history (omega), moon phase (longline), heart rate, temperature, water depth, altitude (boarding), travel speed to different cities in the world: lap times, and much more. People don't need it. A battery (as opposed to your cell phone) when powered by solar energy, kinetic energy, the watch, and the lights (definitely) of the person wearing the light.

So why wear a watch? Incidentally, the question should be asked why you are not wearing the watch, since the watch is more than just a means of determining the time.