Bad sextitude can make or break your relationship, seriously, according to this new survey. Infidelity dating website Victoria Milan asked over 4,000 of their female members why they cheated on their partners, and 68% said it was because they were unsatisfied with their sex lives at home.
So what are the biggest mistakes men are making in bed, to drive their women to look for sex elsewhere?
1. Not being a gentleman. Keeping socks on while having sex, stealing the covers, or checking smartphones after sex were listed as huge turn offs, and according to the survey, make women feel like their guy is no longer making an effort.
2. Being narcissistic. Men who are only focused on themselves "leave them cold," said some of the women surveyed.
3. Talking dirty - when it's unwelcome. Women who don't like dirty talk said it makes them feel like their man is more focused on a porn movie fantasy than the present.
4. Not being creative or spontaneous. Failing to try new things in bed was also a big no-no. The women surveyed said the same old position in the same old place is a passion killer.
5. Skipping foreplay. According to Victoria Milan, this was the biggest mistake men make in bed: "It’s a scientific fact that women take longer to be ready for sex--and orgasm. Deal with it!"
Adolescence is a hard time for everyone in a family. Your teen has to deal with a lot of physical and emotional changes, sometimes in a hostile school environment, while you have to adjust to a change in your relationship as your child is no longer a little kid. Read more
As a result of the increased population and advancements in technology that are shaping the way we live our lives, the sustainability of our planet is in greater danger than ever before. From the launch of harmful emissions to extremely high levels of waste - it's becoming unbearable. Read more
How many times did you stop to check out a product only because it's packaging captured your attention? First impressions are essential, and the packaging matters as much as the product itself. No matter how great your product is, poor packaging will drag sales down. Read more