An article advising Asian women to open their eyes and not let white men date them has made rounds on social media networks, causing an uproar amongst many netizens.

The article, titled "Asian Women Need To Stop Dating White Men" was written by one Anne Gus, who appears to be a bitter 23-year old who doesn't like seeing WMAW couples: White Man – Asian Woman couples. Gus goes on to advice:
Asian women, are you too narrow-sighted to realize that the only reason the most privileged and devious group on this side of the Milky Way, White men, are trying to get all up in your wonton soup, is that they are heavily fetishizing you?
She goes on to say that white men who go after Asian women have 'yellow fever' and pretty much describes Asian women as weak, mindless creatures who are slaves to the male species:
Upon contraction of Yellow Fever, White men suddenly stop going after strong and beautiful white women like myself, and start trading us for our shorter, black haired and more yellow-hued sisters, namely, you people. Yellow fever is classed as a mental aberration and causes White men not only to date outside their own race, but also to see you Asian women as nothing but dehumanized, servile Toshiba robots.
If that hasn't enraged you, wait till you hear a more racist remark, and Gus' views on racism:
And, like they’re not even dating you for your looks, because, like no offense, but you all look kind of similar, so they’re dating you purely because of your race. Can you even fathom how racist that is?
So why would someone as young, strong and beautiful like Gus write such a demeaning piece of 'advice' to Asian ladies? She's also written a response to the negative comments her article garnered. It starts off apologetic, and then it progresses into a self-defense explanation, which you can read here.

Anne Gus' "feminist" submissions began with a provocative article titled "5 Things Women Need To Do In Their 20′s (Or Else The Suffragists Died For Nothing)" which Thought Catalog published March 15, 2014.

It turns out that this young American woman was not a young American woman after all, but really a young man; a Bodybuilding.com user named AryanofValhalla, who first wrote these pieces as a joke, reported Gawker. He was even more surprised when Thought Catalog started publishing his 'Anne Gus' articles.

AryanofValhalla told the Daily News that he had decided to write the post after reading Thought Catalog stories to counter boredom one night.

"As I finished skimming through what felt like the millionth article pertaining to women in their 20's and feminism on that site, and I became increasingly annoyed with the writing style and attitude of the authors of these pieces," he said. "I decided that I would try to capture the essence of everything that I thought was wrong with their worldview, and do so by becoming one of them."

The man behind the words is in his late-teens, and said he submitted his writings to Thought Catalog, "hoping to highlight how absurd this particular branch of modern feminism has become, as evinced by the fact that many people couldn't tell that it was satire."

Anne Gus' recent two articles published 28 March and 30 March have taken it a wave too far. Does it change your views on the weight of the article, knowing that Anne Gus is really a teenage boy taking advantage of Thought Catalog's motivational platter? Or is it even more insulting to women in general?