Sia Cooper is another one of those pregnant moms who's also a fitness trainer, who's also got 6 packs while being pregnant. And she's not apologetic about it in regards to those who are trying to tag her as body-shaming other moms.

She encourages women to workout and stay fit while pregnant.

Here she writes about abs:

Several weeks ago, I posted a video similar to this one where I mentioned that when we are pregnant, our abs don't "disappear" or go anywhere.. Though it might feel like it! By the way, this is my "morning bump" and it tends to be smaller-yes I am normally bigger than this after I've had my coffee, bacon, and eggs haha.

They're still very much there, ladies, so do not get discouraged! The truth is that you ALWAYS have abs-whether you're skinny, overweight, or even pregnant. You don't "get abs," you WORK your abs to make them show more. It all depends on the layer of fat that you have sitting on top of those muscles. And no.... This doesn't hurt the baby lol. What do you think happens to your baby when you're 40 weeks pregnant and your organs are squished?

She's not sorry for showing off her body and wanting others to be healthy too. She writes:

It is still so shocking to see people who comment so negatively toward a fit pregnant woman: "She only cares about her looks and not the baby!" "All of that activity is NOT good for her unborn child." "She is taunting other mothers out there." Ok let's get some things straight: 1. Hell yeah I care about how I look.

I love looking good and taking care of my body for not only my husband, but for also myself. When you look good, you feel even better. It's an instant self-esteem boost. And as far as not caring about the health of my unborn baby, don't you ever think that I workout FOR the health of my unborn baby?

2. Actuallyyyyy... working out during pregnancy results in a healthier labor, delivery, and baby AND I have my doctor's approval.

3. Nope, not taunting or bragging-just making a point that if you are up for it & are physically able to, WHY NOT? It's called motivation. Now, some facts about working out during pregnancy: FACT: Research shows you might put on 7 pounds less than pregnant women who don’t work out, while still staying within the healthy weight-gain range.

FACT: Regular exercisers are 75 percent less likely to need a forceps delivery, 55 percent less likely to have an episiotomy and up to four times less likely to have a Cesarean section. FACT: You lower your gestational diabetes risk by as much as 27 percent and even if you do develop it—and many fit women do because genetics and age play a significant role—exercise may help prevent or delay your need for insulin or other medications. FACT: Your child may have a healthier heart.

The developing babies of prenatal exercisers have more efficient hearts than those of non-exercisers. It's sad that we still live in a day and age where people think pregnant ladies are crippled. Well, guess what? We're not. All I am saying is if your doctor has given you the approval to workout, then why not? You may choose to workout during your pregnancy or you may choose not to-it is your choice and you have your own reasonings. But don't you dare put ME down for my choice. And do not let others put you down for yours as well.